Make your business stand out with a little help from Budget Printing! We design and print custom signs for Edmonton in a variety of different styles and materials. Your business's signage is extremely important as it lets people know where you are located and allows you to communicate with current or potential customers. Do you have a big sale coming up? We can fabricate a sign to bring more people through your doors!
At Budget Printing, we're experienced with printing on many different materials, including the following:
- Coroplast: Custom corrugated plastic is waterproof, durable and lightweight. These economical outdoor signs are said to look like plastic cardboard and are very versatile.
- Foam Core: Foam core signs are made from biodegradable foam that's layered between paper. The economical material is ideal for indoor signage.
- Aluminum: Aluminum signs can often be seen on roadways and outside of businesses. They're highly durable and can withstand the elements for a long time to come.
- PVC Plastic: PVC plastic signs are lightweight, durable and have a low gloss, glare-reducing matte finish which makes them easy to see and read. This material can be used in a variety of custom applications.
- Sandwich Boards: Signage on a sandwich board is typically used to increase foot traffic to your location. Many sizes are available to meet your needs.
- Metal Stands: Durable metal stands keep your sign secure. They also look more refined and can be placed indoors or out.
- Custom Cut-Outs: If you want to display your logo or another custom graphic, a cut-out is a great choice.
- Real Estate Signage: Real estate signage gives potential buyers key information and can be placed in many locations, making them extremely important tools for real estate agents.
We're also able to create reception signage, channel letter signs (both front lit and back lit), Lexan signs, and LED signs. To preserve the colour and clarity of your signage, we use UV-protected ink. For more details on our many products and services, please contact us.